Via Ilarione Rancati 3 20127 Milan Italy
Area: North Railway Station
Book online or call +39 041 8624040
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed)/onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This hotel will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 AM - 4 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. Guests arriving or departing on Sundays must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in and check-out. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Pets not allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Total number of rooms - 45